I’m an concept artist and illustrator. I was born in 1991 in Lublin, Poland. Since 2011 I’m working for Artifex Mundi game development studio.
My main passion are games, history and folklore. In my free time I’m member of reenactment group „Legio XXI Rapax”.
- This War of Mine: Tales from the Ruined City – Cover artwork
- Mark Simonitch’s HANNIBAL & HAMILCAR: Rome vs. Carthage – Illustrations
- Semper Fidelis: Bitwa o Lwów 1918 – Illustrations, cover and layouts
- Germania Magna: Border in Flames – Illustrations, cover and layouts
- Kaprysy Króla Sasa – Layouts and cover
- Kacper Ryx i król żebraków – Layouts
- 2017 The Florence Academy of Art – Painting a Portrait Alla Prima, instructor Toby Wright
- 2016 CG Master Academy – The Art of Color And Light, instructor Naveen Selvanathan